Whole Wheat Chocolate Chia Brownies
– 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
– 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I use Dutch-processed cocoa)
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/3 cup vegetable oil
– 1/3 cup non diary yogurt
– 1/3 cup any vegan milk
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
– Place in a small bowl and stir in 3 tbsp of water.
– Allow to sit for 30 minutes before using in a recipe.
– The mixture will thicken to a gel-like consistency.
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1/2 cup toasted nuts, chopped. (I used almonds – recommendid)
– Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius
– Line a 9 x 9-inch square pan with foil, leaving extra edges for lifting.
– Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
– In another bowl by hand, combine oil, yogurt, sugar, chia seeds mixture and vanilla.
– Stir in dry ingredients.
– Stir in nuts. Spread into baking pan, spreading batter to the edges.
– Bake for 20 minutes.
Resep ini dibuat oleh Octavia Permatasari, seorang mahasiswi kedokteran gigi Universitas Trisakti.
Latest posts by zingganusantara (see all)
- The Number 1 Matter You Have To Ask for English Paper Writing Provider - February 15, 2019
- Most readily useful Essay Writers on the web – a close Anaylsis about what Functions and So whatdoes not - February 15, 2019
- Wish to know More About Inexpensive Essay Writing Service Uk? - February 15, 2019